There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Very symbolic

I feel bad for them, just when it was starting to look up for them that the hate between the two species would drive the two apart. I'm guess the change of the cat's scarf to gray was showing how grim the situation was starting to turn into while the girl was still stuck in the world where she and the cat could be together. I hope the two can hop on a plane to paradise someday, but it looks like the community will have to change it's outlook on their relationship before paradise can really be a place they call "home". Very great animation even though most of it was panning still-images. It drives home the point that we should judge a person's relationship with someone else as bad just because they're different.

I cant wait for step 5. 10 and 5

Fetch Fetch

Great stuff

other then the great dane's weird head movement when it barks, it's a very smooth animation. I love all the details you put into the dog's facial expressions and the realistic stretching of the ball when the dog is chewing it. :3 Great job! 5 and 10

Gallo's Christmas Special Gallo's Christmas Special

Pretty good

The only problem i had with this was the fact you couldn't hear the angel talk without turning up the volume, even then the sound effects would make you go deaf with the volume up so high. Graphics were pretty good, i thought it was funny that the charcters had no hands. XD Subtitles would've made up the lack of volume for the VA's. :3 good job Gallo. 5'ed

Galloglasses responds:

LIES! Thank ye, and Merry Christmas! :3

The Christmas Punishment The Christmas Punishment

hmmm i don't know...

this flash is VERY short... Lacks quality... Needs more jokes and i think that girl in the end seems like she's a nut case... i gues i like it.... 5'ed. :3

Pokemoron Boris 1 Pokemoron Boris 1

It was pretty good

I always loved your sense of humor, Mark. This is icing on the cake for your work. Though i do admit that the animation was a little bit crappy and suh. the VAing was very good, definetly your strong suit in any of the flashes you make. i give this a 4. :3

Sonic Halloween Costume 2 Sonic Halloween Costume 2

good job

i liked it alot myles, very cool. 5'd

MylesAnimated responds:

glad you liked it, Chippy =3

Initiation DVD Initiation DVD

very good

the looping of the rammenstein song was good, but other songs could be used as well. The graphic violence and blood, reminded me of the "Madness" series, which was appealing to me. Your sense of humor rocks. "remember the time we got drunk and tourched the mini mart?" pure classic. XD

Galloglasses responds: