There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Very symbolic

I feel bad for them, just when it was starting to look up for them that the hate between the two species would drive the two apart. I'm guess the change of the cat's scarf to gray was showing how grim the situation was starting to turn into while the girl was still stuck in the world where she and the cat could be together. I hope the two can hop on a plane to paradise someday, but it looks like the community will have to change it's outlook on their relationship before paradise can really be a place they call "home". Very great animation even though most of it was panning still-images. It drives home the point that we should judge a person's relationship with someone else as bad just because they're different.

I cant wait for step 5. 10 and 5

Fetch Fetch

Great stuff

other then the great dane's weird head movement when it barks, it's a very smooth animation. I love all the details you put into the dog's facial expressions and the realistic stretching of the ball when the dog is chewing it. :3 Great job! 5 and 10

Gallo's Christmas Special Gallo's Christmas Special

Pretty good

The only problem i had with this was the fact you couldn't hear the angel talk without turning up the volume, even then the sound effects would make you go deaf with the volume up so high. Graphics were pretty good, i thought it was funny that the charcters had no hands. XD Subtitles would've made up the lack of volume for the VA's. :3 good job Gallo. 5'ed

Galloglasses responds:

LIES! Thank ye, and Merry Christmas! :3

I_E Golden Sun: Saturos Battle I_E Golden Sun: Saturos Battle

that's awsome IVAN

total awsomeness!! make more GS music!!! let the fans relive the game in music!! ^__^ a perfect 5!

Gundam Wing Intro Gundam Wing Intro

it's okay

the bass was a bit excessive. tone it down and it sounds good.

Shades of the revolution Shades of the revolution

a bit too much like the original

i own the OVA sountrack and i remeber it sounding like this. you didn't remix it or anything, just chopped it down to the good part. sorry to say but my review states the truth. if your going to put an actually song strait from a soundtrack, please state that you didn't make it at all. other then that, it was rather good clip.

Arenj-Kenshin responds:

I never do re-mix - i do re-makes =) ty tho'